Medical Radiation Physics (MRP) respects the privacy of visitors to the Medical Radiation Physics Web Site (the "Site"), www.mrpinc.com. Our goal is to protect online information with the same diligence that we protect information obtained through other means. We explain below certain of our practices and the standards we aspire to meet regarding personal information collected from visitors to the Site. This Privacy Statement is subject to the Terms and Conditions for the Site, to which you agree by accessing and browsing the Site and which you may view by clicking this link.
A. Information Collection and Use
The Site collects information about Site visitors in several ways, which include:
- through your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, which does not contain any personal information,
- through any email correspondence you send to us,
- when you submit information using any input form on the Site
- IP Address. Your web browser automatically transmits certain information when you visit our Site, such as the IP address through which you are accessing the Internet. Our web servers use the IP address to return the web pages you have chosen to view. In addition, our servers log the IP address and other information concerning Site visits, including the date and time of access. We use this information to administer and improve the Site. Your IP address does not contain your name or email address.
- Email Correspondence. When you send us email correspondence, we obtain your return email address and any personal information that you include in the email. We may share this information internally, with affiliates, or with partners to give appropriate consideration to its content and, if appropriate, to prepare a response. We ordinarily do not disclose your email correspondence in any other manner, unless you request otherwise or we need to disclose it for legal reasons.
- Online Input. When you submit information using our online input, we obtain the information you submit and may use the information to contact you about services in which you have expressed interest. We also may share the information internally, with affiliates, or with partners for reasons related to services and resources provided through MRP. We ordinarily do not disclose such information in any other manner, unless you request otherwise or we need to disclose it for legal reasons.
B. Additional Terms
- Medical Radiation Physics may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (a) to comply with the law or legal process, (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of MRP, or (c) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of MRP employees or agents, Site visitors, or members of the public.
- The Site is intended for an audience of adults in the United States of America. MRP does not knowingly collect personal information on the Site from persons outside the United States or from children.
- The Site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites other than the Site.
- MRP may, at any time, revise or update this Privacy Statement by updating this posting. The current Privacy Statement can be found by clicking the hypertext link for Privacy Statement on the Site.
- MRP ASPIRES TO ADHERE TO THE PRACTICES AND TO MEET THE STANDARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND WILL ENDEAVOR TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY ON THE SITE. MRP DOES NOT, HOWEVER, ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY NONCONFORMITY WITH THESE PRACTICES OR STANDARDS. NEITHER MRP NOR ANY OTHER SITE PROVIDER (AS DEFINED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SITE) WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT OR THE INFORMATION COLLECTION OR USE PRACTICES OR STANDARDS OF MRP OR THE SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL MRP OR ANY OTHER SITE PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION OF SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES IS INDEPENDENT OF ANY OTHER LIMITATION OF REMEDY.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy on the Site, or wish to opt-out of any email list, please contact us at:
Medical Radiation Physics
5632 Sugar Camp Road
Milford, OH 45150
Phone: (513) 965-9700 (513) 965-9700